Friday, 15 June 2012

Landscaping Ideas That Helped Me Create My Personal Relaxing Zone

My backyard is my oasis away from the world of unending miseries. This is place where I would love to spend lot time with my family and friends. But unfortunately I have always had complaints from my backyard space as I don’t find it to be ideally comfortable and relaxing. It was all due to lack of knowledge about the right landscaping ideas that landed me making this place more like a formal space. After visiting my friend’s backyard, I got the clear picture or say idea regarding what all I wanted to be there. Like the things I have keen interest in and the things that I had always wanted or love to do in my relaxing time.

So the blueprint of my backyard was ready in my mind with every thought being crystal clear. For me, bird watching has always been one of the most entertaining and at the same time a great peaceful diversion from mundane life. So I planned that I would make every effort to make my relaxing paradise a place that would attract birds.

Accordingly, I decided to place a bird feeder while revamping the whole landscape with trees, shrubs and plants. I also placed a large bird bath so that birds would easily drink water and be playfully best. Well, this is one of the landscaping ideas that allowed me to enjoy bird watching in all seasons while also indulging in one of my favorite hobbies i.e. reading books.

Since I love nature and find it in itself to be quite relaxing, I have also planned to decorate my backyard with wood furniture, slate fountains, and stone tables. So along with this blue print in mind and having heard about Plantnj from my friends, I contacted them. They helped me in turning the blueprint into reality. Now I am happy with the compliments that I get from my friends for my updated backyard and would cherish to keep it same for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment