Friday, 28 September 2012

Landscaping NJ Even Designs Landscape For Remote Areas In The Country


Last night I had the best sleep in years. I was in my village. I heard the same sound of rain falling from the eaves of my house. A train whistled blows unwaveringly at the intersection at the boarders of the village. The old watchman still guarded the mansion with a lantern in chilled winter nights. Crackling sound of a cold night dense air, soothing for some, mysterious and uncanny for others still entered my room thumping the broken window. The same vintage dusty mirrors were there in the bathroom and a classic bohemian bed on which I slept. My house was still the same except one thing. The backyard had been renovated.

When I asked my mother who did the amazing landscape for our house, she was all praise for Landscaping NJ. She told me they were so efficient and eager to design our backyard that they reached within couple of hours. Landscaping NJ designed a beautiful waterfall with water flowing from one rock to another. The noise of the cascading water is just refreshing. Now our backyard has an oasis with musical fountains in the center. The pavements have been embellished with wild and exotic plant containers. The bed of beautiful white lily flowers and green grass all across the backyard is luxuriant. They also constructed a free style pool in the backyard making its way between the architecture and trees. It has been equipped with all the latest techniques like heating, filters, lighting. Landscaping NJ also installed a fog system, which my mother really adores. Now we can have fog in our backyard in any season to set the winter mood in the backyard. The backyard looks amazing and all thanks to www.plantnj.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

    - The Landscaper Andover MA

    ReplyDelete